Rotterdam (Netherlands), Museum Boijmans van Beuningen (St 25)
Oil on panel
93 x 72
19 - ill. 34
De Vrij catalogue:
There are some similar paintings, including Huis Bergh in 's-Heerenberg and The Abbey of O.L. Vrouw van Tongerloo
The painting would have been owned by Peter Paul Rubens in 1740.. Purchased in 1873 by Sir Frank Bangwyn. In 1923 it was successively owned by Cr. Tompson in London, art dealer Paul Cassirer in Berlin and Franz Koenings in Cologne and Haarlem. From 1935 to 1940 on loan to Museum Boijmans van Beuningen in Rotterdam. From 1940 in the possession of Daniel George van Beuningen, who loaned it to Museum Boymans van Beuningen through the Boymans van Beuningen Foundation.
Website 'wikimedia.org' and 'rkd.nl' - Afbeeldingsnr. 00000111671