According the Museum attributed to Jheronimus Bosch
This relates to the two side wings, which are shortened on all sides, of an Adoration of the Magi on the central panel.
The center panel was last spotted in 1939 during an exhibition at the Worcester Art Museum in Worcester, Massachusetts. A copy is in the Wallraf-Richartz-Museum in Cologne. A copy of the entire trilogy can be found in the Noordbrabants Museum in 's-Hertogenbosch.